Jim Barna Benefits
What You Can Expect From Jim Barna Log and Timber Homes
1. A seasoned team of professionals ready to answer your questions, help you through the process and address the issues that are part of buying a log home
2. Quality products that provide a variety of log profiles, wood species and conventional materials that will achieve the look and feel of the log or timber home you have in mind.
3. Professional design and drafting services that captures first on paper your dream home and then translate these into accurately milled and manufactured products.
4. Someone to coach you towards budget. What you spend is up to you, but we are here to help you stay on track.
5. We own our mistakes. Should we ship an incorrect item, we replace it at not cost to you.
6. We know our building systems, residential codes and construction details necessary to design your home correctly.
7. You get answers promptly. If you care enough to ask, we care enough to answer in a timely and thorough manner.
8. You have the right to make changes to the plans and specifications. Our process is friendly to the revisions that are normal as you continue to refine your house.
9. An education. Buying a home is a learning process. You can expect to learn how things are done, why they are done and what the benefit is to you as our customer.
10. We stand behind and warranty our products.